Friday, September 25, 2009

Troy Night Out


I'm exhibiting The Rent Project tonight at Troy Night Out. I'm going to continue the project until the end of the month. I still have 20 minute requests to fulfill. I have a sore throat today and labored breathing. I'm getting a cold. I have to install The Rent Project at 27 3rd street in Troy this morning. It's an empty storefront and I'm not quite sure how I will install yet. Unfortunately, they don't give you anytime to plan. I'm being let in the space for the first time today, the day of the show. If I had been able to get in the space a week ago and periodically until today, it would be better but so be it. Honestly, I'm disappointed in most of the work I see at Troy Night Out. Hell, maybe I'll be disappointed in my own piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment